Our heavy-duty hook lift compactor containers are built to industry standards. Designed with a two-stage locking door release and a tapered body for easy discharge and is supplied with door tubes & locating bars.
Our tried and tested smooth sided design, preferred by all our customers for its durability and lasting quality withstands even the roughest of handling.
Using 5mm sides and 5/6mm floor plate ensures our containers are built to last in all environments.
All our containers are finished using zinc phosphate primer, enamel top coats, safety signs, marker boards and your company artwork.
• Chassis & "A" Frame etc. to C.H.E.M. Standards
• Floor - 5/6mm Sides -5mm Head & Backboards 4.5mm M.S. Plate
• Top rails - 150 x 75mm Heavy P.F.C.
• Middle horizon rails - 300 x 100 x 6mm M.S. Plate
• Raised rear top cross bar - 100 x 100 x 5mm RHS, 300mm Higher than sides
• Side hinged one piece door with secondary locking system c/w 4 h/d Hinge sets
• Heavy duty steel wheels c/w grease ports etc.
• Rope ties, hooks & Front ladder system etc
• Finish – Zinc Phosphate Undercoat & Enamel top coats
• Logo’s, New safety signs & Rear marker boards etc,
• ID Numbers welded on